Welcome to Klipspringer Studios !
Greenville, South Carolina & Wilson, North Carolina
Summer 2013 updates
The photo above was taken this past summer while on a photo safari in Botswana. More photos from Botswana, ad other places where I traveled to this past summer can be seen at:
Be sure to keep up with the work of the Board of Missions Contractors, of the North Carolina Conference, the United Methodist Church at:
Klipspringer Studios is the outlet for my personal artistic expression, along with where I can share information on the activities I am involved in. While my activities may center around photography or design services, or church property construction, furniture building, art, writing, or taking people on mission teams around the world, all of my endeavors are done so in keeping with my personal faith.
I am currently preparing to take a team of voluteers to Armenia
in July/August, 2012, ad a team of volunteers to Lesotho
in February, 2013.
* As an avid photographer, I have included examples of the way I view this world - from architectural celebration to the human form.
* As an internationalist, and one concerned with the needs of the
less-fortunate, you might want to consider joining me on a hands-on
mission to a foreign or domestic location in need. Next expected mission experience: Lesotho
: February 2012.
* As an artist, you may find my artistic expression through conceptual cartography, free-form painting, and texture and graphic relief work to be unique and unusual.
* As a collector of the unique, from furniture to pottery, to textiles, to art work, you may be interested in going on a "Shopping Safari" with me - where you will meet the crafts-persons making the objects you fall in love with, from around the world.
* As a published, architectural designer, I am able to help you design
the home of your dreams, or to decorate the space in which you live, to
reflect the personality within you.
All photography rights are reserved. No photos contained on this site may be used in any way without permission.
Click on most pictures, from any of the pages, to view an enlarged version.